Monday, March 23, 2015

You deserve to be Honored!

       

  Today, Lebanon is in an official state of mourning. Many of our soldiers, actually we can call them "Heroes", who gave up their lives, not thinking of their families, of their children and of their wives, to defend us.
           We will always remember them, we will never forget their names and their faces would always remain as if they are still alive. We as Lebanese people we have to honor every single soldier that serve for the sake of their country.They do their best to protect us to provide safe and secure environment to live in.

          My one and only one lovely brother also serves for his country. His mission is to provide safe and secure environment to his surroundings.Whenever I faced any problem, you were the person I turned to.  You always give me tough love. You encouraged me to be a better version of myself. Thank you for always protecting me, and also letting me fall but being there to pick me up.  You are the best big brother, and I am so blessed to get the chance to be your sister.


         So I will dare to say thank you for you all, serving our country and defending freedom for all. We hope you will be home soon with your family and friends. God bless you all.

3 comments:

  1. May God protect all the soldiers of the Lebanese army and guard them because they are scarifying their lives to protect the Lebanese people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate your post....a remarkable one! I bend down full of respect for every member in our Lebanese military, those who we have lost and those who are still courageously fulfilling their duty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. May Allah protect him and every soldier who scarifies his life for the sake of saving others' lives, you might be a proud of him.

    ReplyDelete