Monday, March 9, 2015

Happy Teacher's Day


You Shaped My Life!

     "Levon Shant" was an Armenian playwright, novelist and poet at the same time. Throughout his life experiences, he was affected by them and he dared to say ; "There are no bad students, there are bad and unable teachers". Everyone may interpret this quote in different ways. We believe that there are misbehave students and students with special needs.Either they are not interested in learning, or they don't have the ability to fulfill that particular level 
of education. What is the role of Teacher in this concern? Do Teachers make their best to create a classroom that fulfill all their students needs? Do they accommodate different activities to engage all their students in that particular task? As Levon Shant claimed, there are also bad and unable teachers. In our daily lives, sure we had met to incompetent and bad teachers. Their only interest is to find the negative issues of students and they try to criticize them in a vulnerable way. Why not to check for the good things the student has? Why to demotivate our students and What is the purpose beyond that?




      Teachers ought to become more aware that the students are not the "perfect" ones, they are attending school to try to become "perfect" in away, furthermore the role of teacher is to help students to acquire knowledge to fulfill their basic needs. They have to help any student in all areas of development, including academic, social, intellectual, psychological, and physical development.
We can't ignore our great and skillful teachers.


      Every teacher touches differently in every student's life. I will take the advantage  to praise my teachers, and say thank you for helping us grow and prosper, too.I am grateful for having such Teachers in my life, as my Mom advised me continuously, they also did. Frequently, I saw the caring, warm, accessible, enthusiastic and respectful quality characteristics in my teachers' actions. They directed us and drew the map of our long educational journey. Eventually, they are the root that led me study " Education" as an academic degree. I promise I will continue your mission and I will make you to be proud of me. Once I start my Educational Journey, I want to inspire people. I want someone to look at me and Say "Because of you I didn't give up".












No comments:

Post a Comment