I want to inspire people. I want someone to look at me and Say "Because of you I didn't give up".
Monday, March 23, 2015
Unforgettable Experience
Everybody has unforgettable experience, even bad or good ones, including me. On February 9th, it was Wednesday afternoon when I experienced an abnormal diarrhea that continued until the end of March. what was the reason? how to solve the problem? which medicine was beneficial? to whom to listen? which Doctor was telling the truth? were the tests enough? there was no answer.
After following and applying my doctors' instructions, day by day I became more skinny and weak. I lost almost twenty kilograms from my original weight. all the tests were in progress but there was no any evidence to tell us what was my real problem. the bad ideas had started to wander in my mind. Am I suffering from intestinal Cancer? Shall I start counting down the days? would I leave my beloved ones?
Fortunately, after waiting almost one month for the disease to be discovered, the laboratory analysis had showed us that I was suffering from Celiac Disease. It is an autoimmune disorder that can occur in genetically predisposed people where the ingestion of gluten leads to damage in the small intestine. It is estimated to affect 1 in 100 people worldwide.
Currently, the only treatment for celiac disease is lifelong adherence to a strict gluten-free diet. I avoid foods with wheat, rye and barley, such as bread and beer.
No one warn us, No one was aware about it. My aim behind sharing this personal experience is to help you to have an idea about Celiac Disease and search more about it and be aware of it. so be Careful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Sorry you had to experience that Armig. Actually I thought Gluten free food was for diabetic people or those on diet. So whenever I wanted to choose healthy food I would go for that option. Thanks for making it clear. I hope you do not have to suffer anymore.
ReplyDelete