My Mom is the Best! The words are not enough to describe her. She is my Ideal. Her caring, loving, understanding, strong and organized character makes her pretty and classy woman.
She taught me every helpful steps needed in everyday life. How to eat, how to be neat and organized, how to pray, how to rely on myself, how to respect others, how to enjoy life... all her graces I enjoy in my everyday life. I'm continuing my Mom's mission. How I behave now with my daughters is similar to the way that my Mom had used to behave with me when I was a child.
Mom, I will never forget your compromises, your sweet words when i was disappointed or lost and your motivating expressions when i achieved something great. You shaped me as a Faithful Christian and Honorable Armenian. you are the cause to have my dreams to come true. what I am now, what I have achieved in my life;These all, because of you.
No comments:
Post a Comment